Donor Egg Fees
- NAFG Program and Administrative Fee: $7,000 (due upon reserving the donor)
- Insurance: $180 for MA and RI and $297 for all other states (sometimes included in medical expenses; held in trust after the donor’s screening)
- Legal fees for donor and recipient: approx. $1,500 (approximately $1,000 for the recipient’s lawyer to draft the contract and $500 for the donor’s lawyer to review)
- Egg Donor Compensation: $12,000 for a first-time donor ($15,000 for a standard repeat donor).
- Expenses and travel: $0 - approx. $6,000: if you choose a donor within a commuter’s distance of your clinic, we hold $500 in trust for transportation. If your donor requires longer travel and hotel accommodations, there would typically be two trips required by your clinic, one for the screening and another for the actual donation. These two trips occur about two-three months apart; the second trip lasts about a week. Many variables determine the actual amount but we generally hold $5-6,000 for the second trip; the first trip would be approximately $800-1,000. You would also be responsible for the fees for any local testing ordered by your clinic: there can be local tests for the screening as well as two-three local monitoring appointments. NAFG coordinates/ books all travel and local testing arrangements. Any unused travel funds are returned.
Please be aware that all medical fees are separate and are paid to your clinic directly.